We are searching for an enthusiastic Technology Integrationist/Computing Teacher to promote computer literacy among our staff and students. The successful candidate must have at least two years of technology integration experience. Preference will be given to candidates with specific experience as a technology coach or technology integrationist.
Employment Opportunities at St. Mary’s
Thank you for your interest in teaching at St. Mary’s International School.
St. Mary’s International School is a Catholic boys’ school founded in 1954 by the Brothers of Christian Instruction which welcomes boys of all faiths and nationalities. St. Mary’s offers boys a K-12 American/international curriculum preparing students for college and university entrance. The International Baccalaureate Programme is offered in Grades 11 and 12. There is an extensive co-curricular program for Athletics and Fine Arts.
St. Mary’s International school has a safeguarding policy in place.
Recruitment Practices at St. Mary’s International School
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
St. Mary’s International School will:
- Perform ‘live contact’ ( phone, skype, face to face) reference checks of at least 2 references;
- Perform one reference check from direct supervisor of candidate (minimum level of Assistant Principal);
- Contact all references through business email/business phone numbers;
- Verify credentials;
- Conduct internet checks of all prospective employees;
- Require police background checks;
- Review and update recruitment practices as per ITFCP recommendations/ requirements.