St. Mary’s students are required to wear uniforms from Top of the Class, a domestic vendor which has worked with several international schools in Japan. Top of the Class has produced this guide to the St. Mary’s school uniform, divided by school and season.
Please see these links from Top of the Class:
- Payment is accepted via Paypal or credit card
- The fitting specialist can answer questions about sizing
- Orders are shipped within one business day of payment, for delivery on the following day. Please find delivery information here.
- Finally, for exchanges or other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All ordering via the website is in English. Japanese language support is available by phone.
Required for yearbook picture day and other formal events
For the High School:
- One long-sleeved white shirt (with school logo)
- One striped tie
Other items that need to be purchased individually are:
- Black socks
- Black belt
- Black shoes
Shoes (sneakers/tennis shoes and dress shoes) should be all black. The soles and any logos should be solid black. No secondary colors are permitted.
Students should also have a backpack large enough to hold all needed school supplies: A4 folders, iPad (for Grades 3-5), swimming bag, library books, snack, lunch and water bottle, as well as a jacket during cooler weather. No wheeled bags, please. Please see the following examples: