Upon submission of all required documents, please call the admissions office at +81 3 3709-3411 to arrange for a screening test and an interview with the principal.
Application Fee, Tuition and Fees
- An Application Fee of ¥20,000 is required with each application. The Application Fee may be paid by credit card here.
- Information about Tuition and other fees may be found here.
- All applicants
- For applicants to the Readiness Program (Kindergarten) and Grade 1
- For applicants to Grades 2–5
- For applicants to Grades 6–8
- For applicants to Grades 9–12
- Once your son is accepted into St. Mary’s
- Official transcript and school profile
- Initial transcript at the time of application, final transcript before enrolling
- A standardized test score report (IOWA, SSAT, PSAT, etc.)
- English proficiency exam for non-native English speakers
- TOEFL ibt or IELTS Academic (not TOEIC)
- Recent graded writing sample from English or Social Studies class
- A confidential school counselor or principal recommendation
- A confidential math recommendation
- A confidential English recommendation