Following are the application forms for admission to St. Mary’s International School. Please note that the admissions process includes an interview. If you have any questions about the admissions process, kindly contact email@example.com, or send us an inquiry.
Begin with the Application Procedures, a checklist which details which documents are required and where they should be addressed.
Upon submission of all required documents, please call the admissions office at +81 3 3709 3411 to arrange for a screening test and an interview with the principal.
Application Fee, Tuition and Fees
- An Application Fee of ¥20,000 is required with each application. The Application Fee may be paid by credit card here.
- Information about Tuition and other fees may be found here.
- All applicants
- For applicants to the Readiness Program (Kindergarten) and Grade 1
- For applicants to Grades 2–5
- For applicants to Grades 6–8
- For applicants to Grades 9–12
- Once your son is accepted into St. Mary’s
- Official transcript and school profile
- Initial transcript at the time of application, final transcript before enrolling
- A standardized test score report (IOWA, SSAT, PSAT, etc.)
- English proficiency exam for non-native English speakers
- TOEFL or IELTS (not TOEIC)
- Recent graded writing sample from English or Social Studies class
- A confidential school counselor or principal recommendation
- A confidential math recommendation
- A confidential English recommendation