The St. Mary’s Alumni Association (“SMAA”) has adopted these guidelines to protect members’ privacy and their personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information SMAA will ask you when requesting information that personally identifies you or allows SMAA to contact you. Such information may be requested when you register to use the SMAA website; join SMAA; or update your membership profile, passwords and official records.
- Use of Personal Information SMAA will use your personal information to operate this website and to provide services and/or benefits of SMAA membership. In support of these uses, SMAA may use your personal information to make this website easier to use, alert you to website updates and new features, and inform you of SMAA-related news and events.
- Control of Personal Information Personal information provided to SMAA will not be shared outside SMAA without your permission. If you have any questions or concerns about personal information provided to SMAA, please write to SMAA at the e-mail address at the bottom of this statement.
- Security SMAA is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. SMAA uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Contact If you wish to update, supplement, correct or delete any personal information provided to SMAA or have any complaint regarding compliance with this statement or handling of your personal information, please notify SMAA by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.