Parents and Alumni are actively involved in supporting the school programs through their work as classroom volunteers, fund-raisers and participants in advisory groups.
Parent photo IDs
Upload your ID photo here for your St. Mary’s ID card.
- How to reach us
- School Closings
- Families Mailing List
- St. Mary’s Association
- SMA Newsletter
- Parent-Faculty Advisory Group
- St. Mary’s Alumni Association
- Cafeteria Menus
- HS Daily Bulletin
At St. Mary’s, we are eager to hear from parents regarding questions, concerns and requests for information. If you would like to talk to us, the following guide may help you find the person who can best help. See the contact information here.
St. Mary’s International School
1-6-19 Seta, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-8668
Emergency number: +81-3-3709-3416
- Elementary School Principal: Mr. DiMuzio email@example.com
- Elementary School Assistant Principal: Mr. Steve Tierney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary School Administrative Assistant: Ms. Kimiko Nicholson email@example.com
- Middle School Principal: Mr. James Langholz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Administrative Assistant: Ms. Miha Suyama email@example.com
- High School Principal: Mr. Simon Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Administrative Assistant: Ms. Fumiko Yamaguchi email@example.com
- Director of Learning: Ms. Colleen Ashmore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics Director: Mr. Kurt Rose email@example.com
- Fine Arts Director: Mr. Randy Stenson firstname.lastname@example.org
- IB Coordinator: Ms. Kimberly Fradale email@example.com
- Elementary School Counsellor: Ms. Julie Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Counsellor: Mr. Kris Thiesen email@example.com
- High School Counsellor — Gr. 9: Ms. Silke Conrad firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Counsellor — Gr. 10-12: Ms. Janel Callon email@example.com
- High School Counsellor — Gr. 10-12: Ms. Marie Kobayashi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Zahia Aratani email@example.com
St. Mary’s Child Protection Officer
- Ms. Jennifer McCoy firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Mary’s Association
The SMA is a voluntary organization consisting of parents who volunteer their valuable time to organize fund-raising events which support the students and their activities. The organization is open to all parents to become involved, meet and make friends, plan and execute ways to raise funds to assist the different organizations and activities offered by the school. The three big SMA fund-raising events are: Bingo, International Ball and Boys Carnival.
Parent-Faculty Advisory Group
The PFA provides parents a unique opportunity to communicate with administrators and faculty in an open and informal atmosphere. The PFA contributes by serving the administration in an advisory role. All parents are welcome to attend the monthly meetings. A range of topics are discussed, such as school campus facilities, curriculum, the community at large, school calendar, etc.
St. Mary’s Alumni Association
The SMAA is open to men who have attended St. Mary’s and who are of the age of eighteen years or older. It organizes several events throughout the year. Not only does it provide a channel of communication among the alumni but it also supports those students who are currently attending St. Mary’s.