The previous portal pages have been moved to a new website, St. Mary’s Communications. This includes sections for:
- Faculty and Students
- The St. Mary’s Parents Association
How to sign into St. Mary’s Communications
For Faculty and Students
St. Mary’s faculty and students can sign in with their school IDs. Note that you have to sign in with your username, not your e-mail address.
For example, Herbie Hancock’s e-mail address might be firstname.lastname@example.org. Herbie would sign into the St. Mary’s Communications website using herbie99 and his St. Mary’s password.
Continue here to sign into the St. Mary’s Communications website.
Parents of students at St. Mary’s can sign into the St. Mary’s Communications website using their Families website username and password.
- Sign into the St. Mary’s Families website.
- On the account page, note your username. If you make a record of this, you can use it to sign into the St. Mary’s Communications website directly.
- Click on the link “Sign into the St. Mary’s Communications website here.” This will take you to the Communications website and fill in your username in the log-in form.
- Enter your Families website password to continue.
- (Optional) Check the “Remember Me” box, so you will not have to log in again when you visit again using the same browser.
Forgotten password (parents)
If you are a parent and have forgotten your password, you can reset it at the Families website. Then return to the Communications website to sign in with the new password.
Proceed to St. Mary’s Communications here. No sign-in is necessary.